All Discussions Tagged 'all' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer Request

Our Prayer Wariors are Conducting a 24/7 Prayer for those in need. Send your request to my page here or send a number and we will be in agr…

Started by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

5 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by DarioLuna

How to Know That You are Filled (Directed and Empowered) with the Holy Spirit

How to Know That You are Filled (Directed and Empowered) with the Holy Spirit Did you ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit? Do you know…

Started by mj

0 Nov 2, 2010

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

please join me in my 24hour all this month prayer thank you evangelist pastor susie houston

all people who have biabetes / all people who have bipolar /  all people who have hiv aide/  all people who in need for a kisney / all peop…

Started by evangelst pastor susie houston

0 May 13, 2010

MY DESTINY WILL NOT DIE

Confession (Gen 28:15) And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into thi…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Alex

The day you know who you are, that day you win a great battle for yourself.

Colossians 3:3 says, “For ye are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God.” This means that before somebody can get at you, the person…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alex

WHO ARE YOU?

Elijah too, knew his identity. When some people came to him and said, “Man of God, come down.” He said, “If I be a man of God, let fire com…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alex

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers.

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers. The first thing they do is that they always deceive believers into be…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

PRAYER POINTS

O God, arise and let internal pursuers scatter, in the name of Jesus.  Let all my pursuers fight themselves, in the name of Jesus.O God of…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

In the early 1960's I first heard the hymn, "How Great Thou Art." It quickly became one of my favorite hymns. In a very personal, meaningfu…

Started by DR. ROY KENNEDY FARLEY JR.

2 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service