All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus' Blood The Purifying Agent

Hebrews 9:14   How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Sprit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your consc…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 4, 2014

Jesus' Blood The Purifying Agent

Hebrews 9:14   How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Sprit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your consc…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 4, 2014

Jesus The Living Word Of God

John 1:1;14; Hebrews 1:1-3   In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word was made flesh, a…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 31, 2014

Believers Called Into Holiness

1 Peter 1:15-16   But as He which that hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye h…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 28, 2014

"God Of My Salvation"

Psalm 51:14   Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation; and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.   What…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 25, 2014

"God Of My Salvation"

Psalm 51:14   Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation; and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.   What…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 25, 2014

Believers Justified Through Christ

Romans 3:24   Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.   Today's discussion focus is believers b…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 21, 2014

Believers Justified Through Christ

Romans 3:24   Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.   Today's discussion focus is believers b…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 21, 2014

The Peace Of God

Isaiah 26:3; Jeremiah 33:6   Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee( 26:3. Behold, I will bring it health and cu…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 18, 2014

The Peace Of God

Isaiah 26:3; Jeremiah 33:6   Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee( 26:3. Behold, I will bring it health and cu…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 18, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service