All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Put On The Yoke Of Salvation

Matthew 11:28-30   Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of Me; f…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 16, 2014

Put On The Yoke Of Salvation

Matthew 11:28-30   Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of Me; f…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 16, 2014

The Chosen Of God

John 15:16   Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit s…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 14, 2014

The Chosen Of God

John 15:16   Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit s…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 14, 2014

A Call To Worship

Psalm 95:1-8 O come, let us sing unto the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our Salvation. Let us come before His presence wi…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 10, 2014

A Call To Worship

Psalm 95:1-8 O come, let us sing unto the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our Salvation. Let us come before His presence wi…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 10, 2014

Members Of Christ's Body

1 Corinthians 12:12-13 For as the body is one and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body; so als…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 7, 2014

Members Of Christ's Body

1 Corinthians 12:12-13 For as the body is one and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body; so als…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 7, 2014

Love

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have ever…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 3, 2014

Love

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have ever…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 3, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service