All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAN YOU REALLY PLEASE GOD?

Can You Really Please God? by John Bevere “We have everything we need to live a life that pleases God It was all given to us by God’s own…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Mar 3, 2010

"STICK TO IT." SAYS THE LORD

“STICK TO IT.” SAYS THE LORD IF YOU’VE BEEN PRAYING. STICK TO IT. IF YOU’VE BEEN FASTING, STICK TO IT. IF YOU’VE BEEN STANDING ON GOD’S…

0 Mar 2, 2010

IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM - Part 1

IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM - PART 2 BY APOSLTE JONAS CLARK Spiritualism is the counterfeit of the Holy Spirit. A spiritist is one who operat…

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

The Church Has AIDS: Essays On Sexuality, Sexual Orientation, Taboos and The Black Church

I wanted to take this time to tell you about the release of my self-published book "The Church Has AIDS: Essays On Sexuality, Sexual Orient…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

12 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM - PART 2

IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM – PART 2 BY APOSTLE JONAS CLARK 14 EARMARKS OF A SPIRITIST Spiritualism is the counterfeit of the Holy Spirit. Le…

0 Mar 1, 2010

BUTT NAKED

“BUTT NAKED” “Butt Naked” is the word that the Lord spoke to me in the beginning of this New Year. What the Lord was telling me was that H…

1 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Jaja Azikiwe

MORNING COFFEE WITH GOD

An excerpt from: MORNING COFFEE WITH THE LORD By Dr. Melody Barclay- JULY 2009 Thank you Father-God that I’m not where I used to be, and…

0 Feb 26, 2010

FROM MY HEART TO HIS

Excerpts from: "FROM MY HEART TO HIS, FROM HIS HEART TO MINE" BY DR. MELODY BARCLAY Lord You so ravish my heart. Only You can make me fee…

0 Feb 26, 2010

DID YOU FIND GOD YET?

DID YOU FIND GOD YET? By Dr. Melody Barclay DID YOU FIND GOD YET? WHERE HAVE YOU LOOKED FOR HIM? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING? HAVE YOU B…

0 Feb 25, 2010

THE HIGH CALLING

THE HIGH CALLINGIf God has called you to be really like Jesus in all your spirit, He will draw you into a life of crucifixion and humility,…

0 Feb 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service