All Discussions Tagged 'ALL' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Us JESUS

Jesus {{{{{{{Sweet Jesus}}}}}}} HEAR THIS PRAY NOW... All that has requested prayer from me I ask you to POUR OUT A FRESH ANOINTING OVER AL…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 20, 2012

ARE YOU GOD PROBLEM OR GOD SOLUTION?

Good morning friends, the Lord laid on my heart this morning a very powerful words for thought and words for actions. You see we all woke u…

Started by Shalomite Rev Martins Batire

0 Jan 14, 2012

"BEING ALL THAT YOU CAN BE

"Be all that you can be" is a statement that many identify immediately. For years it has been the slogan used by the army in its recruiting…

Started by DR. ROY KENNEDY FARLEY JR.

0 Jan 11, 2010

THE CHURCH HAS BEEN TURNED EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LOOSE…CAN WE ALL JOIN TOGETHER & FIGHT SATAN

SATAN HAS SYSTEMATICALLY BROKEN DOWN THE FAMILY STRUCTURE AND TURNED IT EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LOOSE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND WHAT CAN WE DO A…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

17 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

WHAT IS THIS?.......WHERE IS GOD IN ALL OF THIS?

People think that this stuff is causing folks to get saved in all of this mess but what I see are a bunch of people partying. Please don't…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Jun 20, 2009

JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TORAH)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TO…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

4 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TORAH)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TO…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

8 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service