All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spiritual Separation

2 Corinthians 6:16-18 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hast said, I wi…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 26, 2011

God's Anger On Display

Romans 1:18-32 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrig…

Started by Willie White

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

Humanity God's Unique Vases

Job 10:8 Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about…. Pondering what to write for today's discussion, I took a reflecti…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 19, 2011

Live In Holiness

Live In Holiness 1 Kings 2:4; Psalm 119:33-40 …If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 16, 2011

God Promises A New Heart

Ezekiel 36:26; Romans 11:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the stony heart…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 12, 2011

Can These Bones Live?

Ezekiel 37:1-14 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley,…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 9, 2011

God Call Special People For A Specific Service

Judges 17:6 In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes. The spiritually depraved con…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 5, 2011

A Praying Nation

Ephesians 6:18   This nation was founded on godly principles with God as its first love; somehow between then and now we have forsaken the…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 2, 2011

Know The Will Of God

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall s…

Started by Willie White

4 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Willie White

Believers Have Eternal Life

1 John 5:1, 11-12 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also tha…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 30, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service