All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Regeneration

John 3:3 ….Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God; Regeneration is the spiritual reb…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 22, 2011

The redeemed

1 Peter 1:18-19; Titus 2:14 The term redeem means to buy back, to free from something or someone, or to pay a price for (1 Chronicles 17:22…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 20, 2011

Justified By His Grace

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; What does it mean to be justified in Christ…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 15, 2011

Faith Walk

For we walk by faith, not by sight: Hebrews 11:1 provides the definition of faith and the entire chapter gives us testimonies of old patria…

Started by Willie White

2 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Willie White

Expressions Of Gratitude

Expressions Of Gratitude Jonah 2:9; 2 Corinthians 4:15' Isaiah 12:5 Let's begin today's discussion with these questions, How do you express…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 8, 2011

Godly Leaders

John 10:11 Today's discussion is taking a reflective look at the character traits of God's godly leaders whom He strategically placed to le…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 6, 2011

Joshua And The Israelites

Joshua 1:2, 5 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give…

Started by Willie White

2 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Willie White

God's Standards VS Man's

Exodus 20:1-17; Deuteronomy 5:6-21; Proverbs 3:5-6 Thou shalt have no other gods before me…Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean…

Started by Willie White

1 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Willie White

Prayer and Healing

2 Kings 13:14; Matthew 6:10 Throughout the week I have the opportunity to pray for and with many requesting prayer and counseling, which le…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 17, 2011

The Lord Is My Shepherd

Psalm 23 Today's discussion takes a reflective look at the Lord being our shepherd because when we look around and reflect on the goodness…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 15, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service