All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Lord Is My Shepherd

Psalm 23 Today's discussion takes a reflective look at the Lord being our shepherd because when we look around and reflect on the goodness…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 15, 2011

Believers Blessed By God (June 9 2011)

Luke 24:50; Deuteronomy 28:12 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lift up his hand, and blessed them (24:50). The Lord shall o…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 5, 2011

A Life Of Plenty

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life; and that they might have i…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 5, 2011

Count It All Joy

James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that they trying of your faith worketh patien…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 4, 2011

The Need For Salvation

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Salvation has been defined numerous times, but the meaning remains the…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 1, 2011

Commissed To Spread The Gospel

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: T…

Started by Willie White

0 May 27, 2011

Witness To The Righteousness Of God

Romans 3:21-22 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets. Even the righte…

Started by Willie White

0 May 24, 2011

Empowered To Witness

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in…

Started by Willie White

0 May 20, 2011

Spirit VS Flesh

Galatians 5:1-25 …Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spi…

Started by Willie White

0 May 17, 2011

Preaching The Gospel

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner…

Started by Willie White

0 May 13, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service