All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PULPIT PIMPS!

1 Samuel 2:12 Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.13 And the priest's custom with the people was, that, when a…

Started by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

2 May 13, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

The One Person You Should Always Forgive...

Somebody once asked me a powerful question that I want to ask you right now. Here goes...Could you forgive someone who has hurt you mentall…

Started by Author R.A. Clark

0 May 11, 2010

A WOMAN PREACHING IN A MAN'S WORLD

Join us on Monday at 7pm EST or 4pm Pacific when Pastor Juanita Mason chats about her new book, "A Woman Preaching In A Man's World". Live…

Started by zipporjah erby

0 Feb 1, 2010

Good News For Modern Man

The bottom line is this: if you do not carry the load and yoke of Jesus, you will carry the devil’s own; there is no neutral position. If y…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Alex

Text Suggests Bible Written Centuries Earlier

by Clara Moskowitz LiveScience (Jan. 15) - Scientists have discovered the earliest known Hebrew writing - an inscription dating from the 1…

Started by Chaplain Pat Harris

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by James Pierce

wicked arrows

Feeding people in the dream with what they would not ordinarily eat is also a wicked stone Women having affairs with men in the dream is an…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

Hey Paul, God Didn’t Say That!

Paul said in I Timothy 2:11-2:15: “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor usurp author…

Started by Dawn Davidson

135 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Is God Now a Fool?

Though I would like to be done, the Lord led me to realize that in previous garden discussions I neglected to make reference to Genesis 3:1…

Started by Dawn Davidson

116 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

WAS THE RIB FLESH?

Genesis 2:21 “And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in…

Started by Dawn Davidson

117 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

“. . . and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.” (Genesis 3:16)

What does it mean that the husband “shall rule over thee” (the wife) within the context of the garden story? Yet, even God cannot command…

Started by Dawn Davidson

62 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service