All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the Point of the Hebrew in Word, and Specifically the Garden Word in Genesis?

Speaking to the glory of God, what do we gain in the absence of the Hebrew when interpreting the garden word of Genesis? And when we fail t…

Started by Dawn Davidson

43 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Heavenly Bread Devotional

Members: Attached is my monthly devotional "Heavenly Bread" browse and provide comments. Also, visit my website at www.goodshepherdwriting

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 8, 2009

Grand Opening of Feeding The Soul Christian Store

We are so delighted to announce that our new store FEEDING THE SOUL CHRISTIAN STORE is now up and running!!! We are still tweaking it, but…

Started by Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott

0 Oct 7, 2009

Taken from the world and not from the Lord

How come you have people that have study the Bible for so long and yet we still take from the world bring it in the church and call it the…

Started by Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders

8 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Rabbis Aviyah Byers

Empowered to Prosper as Parents

Empowered to Prosper in Parenting By: Cheryl Lacey Donovan Proverbs 22:6 Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he wil…

Started by Cheryl

2 May 1, 2009
Reply by Cheryl

The Garden Word is a Veiled Test which the Church has so Far Failed

Although a story, the garden word is not to be read merely as a story for it is Holy Scripture. As Holy Scripture, it has been positioned b…

Started by Dawn Davidson

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

The Inception of the King James Bible Part II

The Rules And Methodology Followed The Rules Great care was taken to give the translators guidelines to follow in their work of translating…

Started by John

36 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

The Inception of the King James Bible Part I

There is always controversy in Bibles when one finds one they believe to suit them. I feel it shouldn't be about suiting me but about being…

Started by John

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by John

A Demonstration of Disdain Does Not Equate to an Intelligent Response

That is, that one vehemently disagrees that the female was in fact created as equal to the male, is not enough for one to stand upon. How a…

Started by Dawn Davidson

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Why Teach and Preach a Word that You Don’t Really Understand and Refuse to also Defend?

There are a number of people (believing themselves to be of higher elevation) biting at the bit to heap coals of fire upon the female regar…

Started by Dawn Davidson

7 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service