All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do WE Trust God?

Psalm 25:9, The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. It is wise to trust God always for He knows the way and…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 7, 2021

Healing for the Soul

Jeremiah 17:14, Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. We praise God for sending Hi…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 1, 2021

God is My Strength

Psalm 118:14, The Lord is my strength and song and is become my salvation. When we become weary and feel that we are at the end of our rope…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 30, 2021

The Chosen of God

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 26, 2021

Forgive For God Has Forgiven Us

Matthew 6:14-15;14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15 But if ye forgive not men their t…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 25, 2021

Living in God's House

Psalm 27:4, One thing have I desired of the Lord, that I will seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 22, 2021

The Fulness of God’s Grace: John 1:16

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.If we were to pose the question, what is the meaning of the scripture, receivi…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 10, 2021

A Word of Comfort: Psalm 119:76

Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant. The setting for today's message is that…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 23, 2021

Waiting on the Lord with steadfast Confidence: Psalm 27:14; Habakkuk 3:17-1

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yiel…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 16, 2021

Morning message

My morning message for today is taken from Romans 8:26-28, Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 15, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service