All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comfort in the Lord

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comfo…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 12, 2021

Comfort in the Lord

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comfo…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 12, 2021

Be Strong in the Lord: Joshua 1:9-12

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord, thy God is with thee w…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 11, 2021

Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Acts 4:12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. If there is…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 4, 2021

The Power and Importance of Prayer: John 17:1-24

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glori…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 26, 2021

A Divided House: 1 Corinthians 3:3

For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? I am very saddened by what happen…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 7, 2021

Follow Jesus

Jesus is the answer because He is the way, truth, and the life.

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 31, 2020

My love for Jesus: 1 John 4:19; Ephesians 2:8

We love him, because he first loved us. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the g…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 18, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

You are cordially invited to Shepherd Ministries' worship services Shepherd Ministries Church services Time: Sunday school 9:15 AM to 10:00…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 18, 2020

Remembering Christmas

This being the Christmas season, I began to reflect on my childhood Christmas; what came to mind was my mother would start her baking at le…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 15, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service