All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Birth of Christ: Luke 2:7

And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 10, 2020

Jesus is His Name: Isaiah 9:6

For to us, a child is born, to us, a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Co…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 1, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Sunday at 9:15 AM EST – 11:15 AM EST Public · Hosted by The Shepherd Ministries.org Online Event https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7767

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 27, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Thanksgiving Worship Service

Topic: Shepherd Ministries Thanksgiving Worship ServicesMessage: The Joy of Thanksgiving. Scripture Text: 1 Thessalonians 5:18Background Sc…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 24, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Thanksgiving Worship Service

Topic: Shepherd Ministries Thanksgiving Worship ServicesMessage: The Joy of Thanksgiving. Scripture Text: 1 Thessalonians 5:18Background Sc…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 24, 2020

The Good Shepherd: Psalm 23:1-6; John 10:11

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoret…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 20, 2020

Our God is one of peace.

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 19, 2020

An Unwavering Faith

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 17, 2020

Thanksgiving: 1 Thessalonians 5:18

In everything, give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. We are approaching Thanksgiving set aside to give t…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 13, 2020

Who is God to you?

Today’s message asks a powerful question as it relates to your relationship with God.

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 11, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service