All Discussions Tagged 'Bishop' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's Your Purpose in Life by Minister Kamal

Started by Kamal Imani Amen

0 Feb 8, 2016

"Marriage4Life" Marriage Retreat!!!

June 14-15th is Kingdom Life Ministries Intl annual marriage retreat. It will be held at the Renaissance Hotel Portsmouth, Va. Rooms are $1…

Started by Bishop Richard Groover

0 Apr 16, 2013

2013 Availability Contact Me Now!

With 2013 fastly approaching it promises to be a busy time in the Kingdom. I am committed to preaching the gospel of the Kingdom and would…

Started by Bishop Richard Groover

1 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by STEPHEN KWABLA GBEVE

IS THE CHURCH IN AMERICA READY FOR THE NEXT MOVE OF GOD?

America as a nation is yearning for something greater and more profound than what the church is presently offering. Speaking to some emerg…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 Oct 5, 2012

All About Christ Network is Looking for you....

All About Christ Network of Churches & Ministries is an ecumenical network of churches and ministries that is growing at an fast rate a…

Started by Bishop Robert Durgan

0 May 28, 2012

WHY ALLOW SOMEONE TO FAST/PRAY FOR DAYS FOR A NEED YOU CAN PROVIDE IN JUST A MOMENT? IF YOU ARE HUNGRY TO BE USED OF GOD, READ THIS PIECE AND RENEW YOUR MIND!!!

Someone might be in a dilemma, protracted fasting or marathon night vigils etc, not because it is a divine appointment but because someone…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 May 6, 2012

EMERGE 2010: THE CONFERENCE FOR PASTORS AND LEADERS OF SMALL AND EMERGING CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES

COTLH hosts Conference for Pastors and Leaders of Small and Emerging Churches and Ministries   February 22, 2010     Church of the Lords Ha…

Started by BISHOP STEVEN J. SMITH, II

0 Mar 11, 2010

Holy Convocation 2009 --- Recovering Lost Ground

Join us in Albany, GA for Christian Life International annual Holy Convocation. It will be a time of fellowship, worship and praise, prophe…

Started by + Apostle Thomas F Henry Jr

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by + Apostle Thomas F Henry Jr

Is the Bishop moving???

There is a rumor going around and I need confirmation of its validity.Does anyone know if it is true that Bishop Jakes is leaving Dallas, T…

Started by Pastor Ray C. Jones

0 Jan 11, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service