All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (282)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

News Alert! We are announcing the launch of our NEW Responsive-design Family-friendly Christian Social Media Networking Platform Website!

News Alert! We are announcing the launch of our NEW Responsive-design Website. It’s here! The Hey Papi Promotions Network Announces the …

Started by Christian Promoter Shawn Papi

0 Nov 3, 2021

Enlarge My Territory: 1 Chronicles 4:10

Enlarge                                            My Territory: 1 Chronicles 4 Enlarge:10  And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying,…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 31, 2019

Enlarge My Territory: 1 Chronicles 4:10

Enlarge                                            My Territory: 1 Chronicles 4 Enlarge:10  And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying,…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 31, 2019

Christmas Bells of Joy

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 18, 2019

Thanksgiving: Ephesians 5:20

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;  Our Thanksgiving message is simply be th…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 24, 2019

Our Relationship with God: Romans 5:8; John 1:10-13

..God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Today's message is the second in my series o…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 19, 2019

Relationships-Friends: Ecclesiastes 4:12

And if one prevails against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.   Today's discussion is the first in…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 11, 2019

Always Give Thanks: 1 Thessaloians 5:18KJV

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for hi…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 7, 2019

Blessings: Deuteronomy 28:8

The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in…

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 30, 2019

Righteous verses Unrighteous: Psalm 1:1-6

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scor…

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 25, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service