All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comfort in Jesus

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you (John 14:1,18).

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 1, 2020

Comfort in Jesus

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you (John 14:1,18).

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 1, 2020

shift to An Eternal Perspective: 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.  For our light affliction, which…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 30, 2020

Praise and Trust: Psalm 34:1-4

A message of praise and trust in the Lord. Psalm 34:1-4 states, I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my m…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 29, 2020

A Living Testimony

Believers, we are living testimonies for Christ in our daily lives as we manifest His righteousness for the world to see. Let your light so…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 27, 2020

A Living Testimony

Believers, we are living testimonies for Christ in our daily lives as we manifest His righteousness for the world to see. Let your light so…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 27, 2020

Display of God’s Anger: 2 Chronicles 6:28-29

If there be dearth in the land, if there be pestilence, if there be blasting, or mildew, locusts, or caterpillers; if their enemies besiege…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 26, 2020

Thankfulness

Colossians 3:17 say, And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by h…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 25, 2020

God is Speaking: Hebrews 1:1-2

God, who at sundry times and in divers’ manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets.  Hath in these last days spoken unto u…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 12, 2020

A New Son in My Heart: Psalm 96:1-9

O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth. Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day t…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 9, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service