All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Follow God

During this nation's and the world's crisis, invite God in and follow His direction, because His wisdom and understanding surpass all. (Pro…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 8, 2020

Do the Right Thing

Philippians 4:13 say I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me. Believe in yourself and God will do the rest if we are doing…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 4, 2020

Stay in the fight

Faithful warriors/believers, we are more than conquerors because Jesus has overcome this world; therefore, we must remain vigilant in the f…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 3, 2020

Be Brave and Steadfast in The Fight: Psalm 112:6-8

Surely, he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his hear…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 2, 2020

Seek Peace Instead of Hate: Psalm 11:5

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. There is far too much hate in our world today;…

Started by Willie White

0 May 28, 2020

“Take Your Burdens to the Lord and Leave them There”: Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and l…

Started by Willie White

0 May 22, 2020

Love versus Hate: Matthew 5:43-47

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.  But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless the…

Started by Willie White

0 May 15, 2020

Trust God

Trusting God in trying situations. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowle…

Started by Willie White

0 May 14, 2020

Confidence in God: Psalm 27:1-3

Is The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wic…

Started by Willie White

0 May 13, 2020

Encouragement

In the midst of this coronavirus; take these words to heart. Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffe…

Started by Willie White

0 May 11, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service