All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Encouragement

In the midst of this coronavirus; take these words to heart. Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffe…

Started by Willie White

0 May 11, 2020

A Disciple of Christ: Luke 9:23

And he said to them all, if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. What is a Discipl…

Started by Willie White

0 May 8, 2020

Following God: Deuteronomy 28:1-68

And it  shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandment…

Started by Willie White

0 May 6, 2020

Following God: Deuteronomy 28:1-68

And it  shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandment…

Started by Willie White

0 May 6, 2020

A Good Neighbor

Being a good neighbor, we edify one another. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do (1 Thessaloni…

Started by Willie White

0 May 4, 2020

The Church: Romans 12:5; Acts 2:42-47

So, we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one member(s) one of another (Romans 12:5). And they, continuing daily with one accor…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 28, 2020

A Message of Courage

And the Lord, (he it) it is He that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neith…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 24, 2020

Hope

There is hope at the end of this crisis. And not only, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And pa…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 22, 2020

My Help comes from the Lord: Psalm 121:1-8

My Help Comes from the Lord: Psalm 121:1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lor…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 17, 2020

Jesus, the High Priest.

We have a high priest who is always available to us. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmi…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 8, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service