All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God is in control.

Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 7, 2020

Jesus' Activities from Psalm Sunday to Resurrection Sunday

Day 1: Psalm Sunday He rose into Jerusalem on a donkey. This was His triumphal entry signifying that His earthly mission was almost complet…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 6, 2020

A Word of Thanks.

Thanks to all who are living this scripture; Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 6, 2020

Protected by God: Psalm 91:5:11

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; no…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 3, 2020

Follow Jesus: John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6). This brings to mind the…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 1, 2020

God is worthy to be Praised: Psalm 103:1-3

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 31, 2020

Comfort in the Lord: Isaiah 43:2. 40:31

When thou pass through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 30, 2020

An Encouraging Word

Isaiah 51:12 I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die and of the son of ma…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 28, 2020

Have Confidence In God: Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Why must we have…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 27, 2020

Have no Fear for God is with Us: Isaiah 41:10; John 16:33

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold th…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 26, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service