All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Encouragement

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 25, 2020

The Lord is My Shepherd: Psalm 23:1-6

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. In my effort…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 24, 2020

Words of Comfort and Encouragement

Today’s message is words of comfort in my effort to provide comfort in these trouble times. John 16:33 states these things I have spoken un…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 20, 2020

Signs of the End Times: Matthew 24:4-14

And Jesus answered and said unto them, take heed that no man deceives you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall d…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 17, 2020

Jesus Christ in the Midst of our Troubles: Deuteronomy 3:16, Zephaniah 3:17

Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, (it is) He that doth go with thee; He will not fail t…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 13, 2020

Covered by the Precious Blood of Jesus: Hebrews 9:14

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dea…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 10, 2020

Seek the Lord: Isaiah 55:6-7

I received another inspiring word from my nephew and felt obliged to share. Seek ye the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 3, 2020

Our Heavenly Helper: Psalm 121:2

My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. Today’s message is a powerful reminder of where our help comes from; the Lord Go…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 27, 2020

Be Accountable for Your Actions:: Romans 14:12; Amos 5:24

..Then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. But…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 24, 2020

Betrayal: John 13:31, Matthew 27:3-4

When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 22, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service