All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question of the day, what do you do when you are being attacked by Satan? Ephesians 6:11-18.

Put on the whole Armour of God and just stand anyhow. God has dressed for us for the battle He knew we were going to have to fight. We are…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 18, 2020

Be Real: Proverbs 16:18

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a (an) fall. Better it is to be of an (an) humble spirit with the lowly than to…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 4, 2020

A Life In Christ: John 15:1-17

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beare…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 31, 2020

Be Encouraged: Psalm 27:1-14

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked,…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 28, 2020

Today's message

Psalm 19:14Acknowledge God for who He is and His awesome powers.

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 27, 2020

Love One Another: 1 John 4:7; John 13:34

…Let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. A new commandment I give unto you,…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 24, 2020

God's Judgment: Amos 5:24

..Let judgment run down as waters and righteousness as a mighty stream. In light of the events occurring in our nation’s capital today, my…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 21, 2020

Teaching Lesson: Solomon's Speech

This is Shepherd Ministries' teaching lesson on King Solomon's Speech. Please visit my YouTube channel-Willie B White to watch at your plea…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 20, 2020

Mustard Seed Size Faith: Matthew 17:20

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say un…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 17, 2020

Faith by Doing: James 2:26

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. What is faith? Hebrews 11:1 defines faith as is the [a]sub…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 14, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service