All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is our True Protector? Psalm 91

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 10, 2020

Faith testers that builds faith

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 7, 2020

Merry Christmas: Christ's Star

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 24, 2019

Heartfelt Expressions of Gratitude to God.

Heartfelt Expressions of Gratitude to God. https://youtu.be/2EqOrINpPfw.Please like the page. Thanks for watching.

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 16, 2019

Heartfelt Expressions of Gratitude to God.

Heartfelt Expressions of Gratitude to God. https://youtu.be/2EqOrINpPfw.Please like the page. Thanks for watching.

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 16, 2019

The Birth of Christ: Luke 2:11

For unto you born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. Today’s message is our Christmas message, which tells o…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 12, 2019

The Prophesied Christ: Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.   In p…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 11, 2019

God's Peace

Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. Eve…

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 14, 2016

A Family Of Believers

1 Peter 1:18-19 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation rec…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 17, 2014

Follow Jesus' Prayer For Believers

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lift up His eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also m…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 12, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service