All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“Pray without Ceasing”: 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 KJV

Rejoice evermore.  Pray without ceasing.  In everything, give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Our nati…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 8, 2022

Enduring Faith: 1 Corinthians 2:5 KJV

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. During these turbulent times in our society, I was led by t…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 22, 2022

A Faithful God: 2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. What a blessing to know that we have a God who is faithful to us…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 26, 2022

God is Our Refuge: Psalm 46:1 KJV

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Amid the chaos in our world today, my purpose is to remind everyone that no…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 20, 2022

The Whole Armor of God: Ephesians 6:11-18 KJV

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 18, 2022

Name written in the Book: Isaiah 49:16; John 10:28

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 14, 2022

A New Heart Created By God: Ezekiel 36:26 KJV

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I wil…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 12, 2022

True Love: John 15:9-11 KJV

As the Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you: continue ye in My love. 10 If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even a…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 9, 2022

Praise God for His Deliverance: Psalm 9:1-20

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee; I will sing…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 1, 2022

God is my Shield

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 9, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service