All Discussions Tagged 'Church' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Effective Evngelism and Comunity outreach

Brothers and Sisters call of God to lead his people. The Lord has moved me to reach out to you all and ask your opinions on effective evang…

Started by Rev. Henderson

6 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Rev. Henderson

Homosexualist Anarchists Storm Michigan Church During Sunday Service - SAINTS, SATAN HAS PLACED A BOLD SPIRIT IN THESE PEOPLE. IT'S TIME TO PRAY

LANSING, MI, November 11, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - On Sunday, November 9, a band of about 30 homosexuals stormed a church in Lansing, Mich…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Ephesians 5:11

Killing our young people one church at a time. Young people dying in their sins but the Church only preaching it’s your season, get your harvest and breakthrough .

I am not here to argue with my elder brothers and sisters who don’t agree with me on this issue of youth teaching. I love you all dearly bu…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Jun 18, 2009

The Passing of Reverend Timothy Wright

Timothy Wright, famed NY gospel singer, dies at 61 By The Associated Press – 7 hours ago NEW YORK (AP) — The Rev. Timothy Wright, the Gram…

Started by Gregory Gay

1 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

Holy Ghost Weekend

If you are in or near the Ithaca, NY area please come out and join us for this great event. You remember how you felt when you received tha…

Started by Montoya Craighead-Jeter

0 Feb 17, 2009

Do you think God is pleased with the church?

Simply stated do you feel as if God is pleased with the church, yes or no and why or why not? Do you feel that we are a good representat…

Started by Napoleon J. Harris V

10 Dec 29, 2008

What Happen to the "CHURCH" That Jesus Founded?

Everyday Devotional Blessings... What Happen to the CHURCH Jesus Founded? Tracy Lawanda Today's Scripture Coming from the Book(s)of: Matth…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

1 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

Church Folks and their Behavior

We're living in the days where the love of many will wax cold, the scripture is being fulfilled, the bible says If it be possible he'll foo…

Started by Evangelist Joyce A. Young

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"The One With HIV Is Me" The Church's Response To HIV/AIDS

February 14th, 2008 Yesterday as I was sitting in my office (I am an Academic Advisor for a large urban community college in Kansas City,…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"The One With HIV Is Me" The Church's Response To HIV/AIDS

February 14th, 2008 Yesterday as I was sitting in my office (I am an Academic Advisor for a large urban community college in Kansas City,…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

0 May 8, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service