All Discussions Tagged 'Dr.' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Artist to March in Remembrance of Dr. King to End Gang Violence in South Los Angeles. Sign The Petition. This Young Man Needs Your Help!

I, Michael Taylor (commonly known as Bing Bing or Mistah Wilson), will be walking 21+ miles to End Gang Violence while representing Foster…

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Dec 28, 2013

Honoring Dr. Zachery Tims

Anyone who thinks God “took out” Pastor Zachery Tims “because of his sin,” probably ought to be looking over their own shoulder. You see, G…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

35 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Pastor Jonathan

August 28, 2011: Dedication of the the Dr. MLK, Jr. Memorial... What Will This Day Look Like 40 Years Later?

“August 28, 2011: GREAT DAY OF THE DREAMERS” The Memphis and Mid-south Salute to the Anniversary of the March on Washington and Dedication…

Started by Arthur L. Hunt, Jr.

0 Jun 25, 2011

You are invited to be my special honored guests during the 10th year celebration.

Started by Aaron D McCall, D. Min.

0 Sep 12, 2010

Please sign my petition!

Greetings everyone,   I wanted to see if I could get your quick help. I just started a petition on Change.org titled "SUPPORT DR. KING'S…

Started by COREY TEAGUE MINISTRIES, INTL

0 Aug 29, 2010

Show Topic for Sun. 6/13/10: “When You or Your Relationship Partner is 24 Carat Crazy!

God willing, The Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show continues this weekend with a discussion around the importance of Men…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Jun 11, 2010

Dr. Betty Price, wife of megachurch televangelist Dr. Fred K.C. Price, discusses her new book, 'Warning to Ministers, Their Wives and Mistresses.'

Just when you thought the shock had worn off from all those stories about sex and the church, a preacher's wife comes out with a guidebook…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

1 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by newview

COMFORTABLE, WELL ADJUSTED NEGROES....

Martin Luther King Junior is often quoted as saying he intended to ‘comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable'. It is in this same…

Started by Scott R. Newman

6 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service