All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Teach and Preach a Word that You Don’t Really Understand and Refuse to also Defend?

There are a number of people (believing themselves to be of higher elevation) biting at the bit to heap coals of fire upon the female regar…

Started by Dawn Davidson

7 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Can You Stand 5 Days In A Prophetic Vein?

Started by Apostle Marc Richardson

0 Mar 1, 2009

GOD BRINGING BACK HIS CHILDREN TO DO HIS WILL

Jonah Chapter 1:17; Here we see a story of a man called Jonah.He seeked to flee from doing God,s will but God put him into a crcumstance wh…

Started by Boitumelo

2 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Boitumelo

WHY DO YOU LIVE?

One morning as I was getting my 5yr old son, Simeon up to get ready for school, and while my wife and my 3yr old daughter at the time were…

Started by Scott R. Newman

3 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME....

Say my name, say my name If no one is around you Say, "baby I love you" If you aint running game These are the lyrics of a song by R&B…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Jan 20, 2009

The Heart of a Preacher

The heart of a Preacher is an extension of God's heart in the earth. Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do…

Started by Sr. Pastor Antoine & Sr. Prophetess Sabrina Brown Sr.

0 Dec 14, 2008

DOING IT BY THE BOOK

You can’t dabble in the Word and expect to get results. You can’t just “try it out” for a while to see if the Word works. Effective faith d…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Nov 26, 2008

Daily Devotional Tuesday, 11/25

Tuesday, November 25 "HAVE MERCY upon me, O God, according to Your steadfast love; according to the multitude of Your tender mercy and lov…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Nov 25, 2008

Do you take the word of God personal?

I and my husband had an interesting conversation regarding a bible study. It was stated in the bible study that we only want to discuss the…

Started by Prophetess Suzanne Neal

0 Nov 18, 2008

Fort Worth Starts Tonight “The Glory of a Transformed Woman” Friday October 31 2008

Fort Worth Starts Tonight “The Glory of a Transformed Woman” Friday October 31 2008 Don't miss this conference this weekend in Fort Worth!…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Oct 30, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service