All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Behold, I Send An Angel Before Thee

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. (Ex 23:20)I) I send a…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 May 1, 2014

Does God exist???

This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen...  A man went to a barbershop to have his hair…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

0 Jan 7, 2014

Using The Power Of Prayer To Defeat The Devil.

My prayer for you today is that, God, (Elohim Gibor) "God All Powerful" will strengthen you, that he will give you grace, and pour upon you…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Dec 10, 2013

God Always Knows What Is Best For Us.

There comes a time in life when the things we most desire are not the things that manifest, But what God desire for us. In these times we a…

0 Dec 9, 2013

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

God Is Still In Control.

What ever happens today should in no way shake the solid foundation and grounds that you stand upon. Hold your head up high, smile and let…

0 Nov 25, 2013

A Loving And Merciful God.

I am still thinking about, how loving and merciful God is to all of us. I'm Thankful that his loving and merciful hand was upon the people…

0 Nov 5, 2013

Alois Bell is a stinly smelly fat person

Alois Bell is a stinly smelly fat person.  I cannot say woman because I think she is really a cow--ok Alois Bell is an Evil SATAN cow--oh y…

Started by Steve Baldcock

0 Jul 19, 2013

Does God Really Approve of Homosexuality and Unmarried Sexual affairs in The Church?

Here is a very powerful e-book regarding everything from the New Gay Bible otherwise known as The Queen James Bible, as opposed to The King…

Started by Felton Brown

0 Apr 22, 2013

God Said No!

GOD Said NO - This is so neat I asked God to take away my habit. God said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.  …

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

0 Apr 10, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service