All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Spirit Speaks

For your consideration: You knew that this day would come, the day when the world that seemed so unchangeable and rigid in its course, woul…

Started by William

0 Feb 25, 2013

A Man Like God (Men's Conference) July 25th, 2013 through July 27th, 2013 - Three Nights of Explosive Power

The experience you will come away with after experiencing what God has in store for you will be life transforming. No man will be able to w…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Nov 26, 2012

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

Fire A Symbol Of The Holy Spirit

Acts 2:3; Exodus 3:2; 13:21 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them…And the angel of the…

Started by Willie White

0 May 18, 2012

Jesus is Yah myth debunked and refuted

This thread is designed to show that the doctrine of Hezekiah and others that YHWH and Yeshua (The Messiah) are the same person is false. H…

Started by Zealot X

114 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

Whitney Houston

In the days to come, rumor-mongers will be at full-throttle and in high-gear, churning out a range of product from idle speculation to damn…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

1 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Anthony

The Purpose of The Church

The reason why many “churches” do not have the nature of The Church is because there is a widespread lack of understanding of what The Chur…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT   Life as we know it is the life that we know and have experienced through a series of events, mishaps, celebrations,…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Oct 25, 2011

The Central Message of the New Testament, Or, How Satan Has Deceived Christians

Dear Brethren, Greetings from the Philippines. I am attaching my latest article about salvation.  I hope that you will take time to read; v…

Started by Edgardo Meneses

0 Oct 22, 2011

God Given Joy

Do you have that God given joy. Do you find that some try to take it from you daily. Click on the link below and listen to the gospel song…

Started by Minister Chris Etheredge

0 Sep 17, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service