All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Things Every Pastor Should Do

Many pastors have asked, "Are there two or three key points that, when executed, will yield success in ministry?" Of course, there are many…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

0 Jan 27, 2011

"God Made Us Special...Do We Truly Know What That Means?"

Some consider the human body as a "Royal Palance of Mystery", this of course is the human preception. But what does it truly mean to be spe…

Started by Minister Rachel Edwards-Bills

0 Dec 20, 2010

LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART

Keep your heart with all diligence for out of it springs the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23 NKJV   "Be silent, My child, and when you speak,…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

5 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by DR. ROY KENNEDY FARLEY JR.

We are Filled by the Holy Spirit by Faith;

We are Filled by the Holy Spirit by Faith; We are Filled by the Holy Spirit by Faith; then we can Experience the Abundant and Fruitf…

Started by mj

0 Oct 21, 2010

Are We Here Or Just To Promote Ourselves???

I feel this social network is a great opportunity to meet fellow laborers in the faith and to share with one another, although I have notic…

Started by Prophet/Author Shawn D Lipscomb

0 Oct 4, 2010

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

Real Talk About Homosexuality

It becomes harder and harder to defend the Black Church when it comes to her mistreatment of her gay brothers, lesbian sisters and transgen…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

0 Aug 18, 2010

Hip Hop in the Church..(continued)

hello BPN, my name is Joshlee and i am a Gospel Rap Artist. and i was interested in the topic of Hip Hop in the church and the responses wh…

Started by joshlee ulysse

0 Jun 25, 2010

PULPIT PIMPS!!

1 Samuel 2:12 Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.13 And the priest's custom with the people was, that, when an…

Started by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

9 May 17, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

The One Person You Should Always Forgive...

Somebody once asked me a powerful question that I want to ask you right now. Here goes...Could you forgive someone who has hurt you mentall…

Started by Author R.A. Clark

0 May 11, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service