All Discussions Tagged 'JESUS' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concerning The Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth

The cornerstone of the case for Christianity is the resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. Historically, without the resurrection, the convic…

Started by DR. ROY K. FARLEY JR.

0 Mar 30, 2012

PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD

Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand agai…

Started by Randy Smith

0 Nov 1, 2010

POSITION & PREPARE FOR YOUR MIRACLES

POSITION & PREPARE FOR YOUR MIRACLES The Lord wants to perform miracles in the lives of His people. Many people desire and have asked…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

GOD'S REFLECTION

UNTIL WE REFLECT THE LOVE, HEARTAND SPIRIT OF GOD,WE HAVE NO REAL BEAUTY.WHEN OUR LIVES, OUR WORDS ANDTHE WAY WE RELATE TO ONE ANOTHERREFLE…

0 Mar 31, 2010

GOD'S WORD TO THE CHURCH - 3/5/10

Dearly Beloved, following is a word from the Lord that He gave me a couple of days ago for the body of Christ. I pray that you will give y…

0 Mar 5, 2010

JESUS IS THE FATHER ..... BUT PURPOSELY HID THAT FACT THROUGH PROVERBS, PARABLES AND DARK SPEECHES

KEEP IN MIND, THERE IS BUT ONE LORD Ephesians 4:5 5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

12 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD"S GLORY PART II

THE CAVE OF WITHDRAWAL It can be a crushing experience to give your very best and still fall short. Elijah had been discouraged with his i…

Started by Randy Smith

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Evelyn Blacksher

THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD"S WAY

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but He that is begotten of God keepeth Himself, and that wicked one toucheth Him not ( I…

Started by Randy Smith

0 Jun 18, 2009

JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TORAH)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TO…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

4 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TORAH)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TO…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

8 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service