All Discussions Tagged 'Jesus' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

He is NOT Risen

Some were saying, there is no resurrection of the dead.  Then if that is so, Christ is not risen.  Paul addressed the whole issue of resur…

Started by Howard Sands

2 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by Howard Sands

What's Your Purpose in Life by Minister Kamal

Started by Kamal Imani Amen

0 Feb 8, 2016

Is Jesus God or the second person of the trinity?

Either Jesus is God or he is less than God. God by definition is one, one who is alone and supreme. one cannot be supreme if he is not one…

Started by Paul Thomas

1 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

Alois Bell is a stinly smelly fat person

Alois Bell is a stinly smelly fat person.  I cannot say woman because I think she is really a cow--ok Alois Bell is an Evil SATAN cow--oh y…

Started by Steve Baldcock

0 Jul 19, 2013

"Are the Real Apostles & Prophets at Your Church?”

Kingdom Blessings People of God! Just wanted to give you the heads up about our next web-cast on Blog Talk Radio! This Monday @ 7:00 PM C…

Started by Apostle J.E. Bowser

0 Mar 30, 2013

The Negative Side of Spiritual Coverings

Kingdom blessings everyone! Have you ever had a negative experience with a “spiritual covering”? Has it left you feeling: hurt, discontente…

Started by Apostle J.E. Bowser

0 Mar 23, 2013

I speak peace to Kenya In Jesus Name this time of general election,peace is over wealth and positions

Keep peace as your wealth:I speak peace to Kenya In Jesus Name this time of general election,peace is over wealth and positions always

Started by pastor Lawrence Nyanuga Omambia

0 Jan 22, 2013

Help Us JESUS

Jesus {{{{{{{Sweet Jesus}}}}}}} HEAR THIS PRAY NOW... All that has requested prayer from me I ask you to POUR OUT A FRESH ANOINTING OVER AL…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 20, 2012

Reducing Fatherlessness In Virginia

All Faith Leaders in Virginia:Fishers of Men for Jesus Ministries is honored to have partnered with The Commonwealth of Virginia's Depart…

Started by Elder Yves Johnson

1 May 14, 2012
Reply by Elder Yves Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service