All Discussions Tagged 'King' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

He is NOT Risen

Some were saying, there is no resurrection of the dead.  Then if that is so, Christ is not risen.  Paul addressed the whole issue of resur…

Started by Howard Sands

2 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by Howard Sands

Local Artist to March in Remembrance of Dr. King to End Gang Violence in South Los Angeles. Sign The Petition. This Young Man Needs Your Help!

I, Michael Taylor (commonly known as Bing Bing or Mistah Wilson), will be walking 21+ miles to End Gang Violence while representing Foster…

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Dec 28, 2013

The Throne of David and the Bloodline of King Solomon, King David and Queen of Sehba

Started by Wolette Selassie

1 May 11, 2013
Reply by Wolette Selassie

The Throne of David and the Bloodline of King Solomon, King David and Queen of Sehba

Started by Wolette Selassie

0 May 11, 2013

ThaWilsonBlock Magazine Issue2 - In Remembrance of King King: a Local Legend

Open publication - Subscribe

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Apr 15, 2013

Sonship....

One only puts down their priesthood/sonship when they don't know their MANDATE - assignment, LOCATION - PLACE - territory, POSITION -realm…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 May 21, 2011

Please sign my petition!

Greetings everyone,   I wanted to see if I could get your quick help. I just started a petition on Change.org titled "SUPPORT DR. KING'S…

Started by COREY TEAGUE MINISTRIES, INTL

0 Aug 29, 2010

Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

Find more videos like this on Black Homeschoolers African American Homeschool Club Groups Join Martin Luther King's birthday is today so…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

69 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Angeline Williams

The Seminary Papers of Dr. King: Did He Reject the Tenets of Christian Faith?

As a seminarian, Martin Luther King, Jr. wrote that the bible was not to be taken literally. In one paper King practically denied basic ten…

Started by Joseph Gill

13 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

COMFORTABLE, WELL ADJUSTED NEGROES....

Martin Luther King Junior is often quoted as saying he intended to ‘comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable'. It is in this same…

Started by Scott R. Newman

6 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service