All Discussions Tagged 'LOVE' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

The Bride of Christ....a scriptural survey The ministry I direct is dedicated to 1) healing the much divided and broken Body of Christ a…

Started by DR. ROY K. FARLEY JR.

0 Feb 22, 2012

GET UP AND REACH BEYOND THE BRAKE! REACH!!!!!

The devil is a LIAR!!!! You will be BLESSED!!!! You will step over every stumbling BLOCK!!!!! placed in your WAY!!!!! Dont give up, dont gi…

Started by W.I.H Mouthpiece In Motion Mime

0 Oct 24, 2010

LOVING GOD'S WAY

If you are not loving at all, you are doing nothing at all.And we must stop fooling ourselves that we do,when we know that our heart despis…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by pastor samuel kayemba

GOD'S REFLECTION

UNTIL WE REFLECT THE LOVE, HEARTAND SPIRIT OF GOD,WE HAVE NO REAL BEAUTY.WHEN OUR LIVES, OUR WORDS ANDTHE WAY WE RELATE TO ONE ANOTHERREFLE…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Mar 31, 2010

IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

IF GOD IS A GOD OF LOVE & LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE THOSE WHO ARE IN HELL AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO HELL? WHAT ARE YOUR THO…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

LOVE OVER FEAR

FOR GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND OF LOVE, AND OF SOUND MIND 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 HE THAT LOVETH NOT KNOWETH NOT GO…

Started by DR. ROY KENNEDY FARLEY JR.

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

DOES GOD LOVE SATAN?........PART II OF DOES GOD LOVE THOSE IN HELL?

On our other discussion regarding the Love of God for those in hell I noticed that the question came up regarding whether or not God loved…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

I JOINED THE CHOIR!!!!

I WAS SITTING IN CHURCH ONE DAY AND I REALIZED A VISION OF ME SITTING UP IN THE CHOIR; I WAS NOT RUNNING FROM JOINING, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HO…

Started by KHADINE BECKFORD

0 Feb 7, 2009

What's L-O-V-E got to do with it?

"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:35 If I speak with the tongues of men a…

Started by Lady Divine

3 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by bridgette

I JUST BEGAN.....

WHEN IT COMES TO ACCEPTING GOD'S CALL ON MY LIFE, I HAVE FACED MANY OBSTACLES AND I HAVE OVERCAME EVEN MORE SINCE I REDEDICATED MY LIFE TO…

Started by KHADINE BECKFORD

4 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by L. Marie Floyd Trotter

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service