All Discussions Tagged 'Love' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does your Attitude reeeaaaalllllyyyyyy stink?

God willing, on this Sunday December 12, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. EST, Brother Marcus will share shocking secrets with you only a real brother wou…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Dec 10, 2010

How Many of You Have Truly Given Yourself Over to God or Are You Are just On Loan from the Devil?

Are you God's property or just on loan from the devil? I remember seeing on the news,a story about a tiger and later a set of pandas which…

Started by Charles R> Brown

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Charles R> Brown

What happened to the Sister in the Sisterhood? The Resurrection of Black Women in 2010!

(1) What happened to the Sister in the Sisterhood? The Resurrection of Black Women in 2010! God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Rad…

0 Apr 4, 2010

Why don’t we really practice the Golden Rule in 2010?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show will return this Sunday with another brand spanking new edition this…

0 Mar 12, 2010

Who Are You?

Good Morning World! Who are you? Most of us are known for what we can do, not for who we are. Some sing speak or write well. Others are kno…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 11, 2010

Light Out of the Darkness

Good Morning World! Everything comes from what seems like nothing. The cars we drive were first thoughts. How many knew that the internet e…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 10, 2010

REFLECTIONS

I would like to encourage the members of BPN to take some time and seriously reflect on these scriptures and in your own words, express wha…

Started by Chaplain Pat Harris

20 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

Are You In Love With Your Spouse?

Too many times I hear of people who are falling out of love with their spouse or confessing to be in love with somebody else. Sometimes it…

Started by In Love With My Spouse

3 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by In Love With My Spouse

A Time For Reconciliation

Greetings Family, Tonight, January 6th @ 7pm est on WTLZ Radio-The Liberation Zone...Join us for an dynamic and inspirational dialog. Our…

Started by Adisa Franklin

0 Jan 6, 2010

WHAT HAS GOD DONE FOR YOU LATELY?

We spend countless hours on this site in dialogue/debate on our beliefs, in particular with those who insist on salvation is by obeying the…

Started by Chaplain Pat Harris

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service