All Discussions Tagged 'Ministry' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get Qualified as a Certified User, Fellow or Expert - FREE.

Your invitation to participate in a creative African Christian leadership community, Sign UP here free. https://bftfafricanetwork.ning.com/

Started by Howard Sands

0 Nov 24, 2023

Do you need help training leaders

Have you ever thought or said, "I need help training leaders." Here is your chance. Click this link to go direct to the page on Africa Netw…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Jul 12, 2022

You can launch this Ministry Training School in your African church now.

9 April 2020 Today we launched Africa Network Ministry Training School for members of Africa Network BFTF in Africa to launch their own…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Apr 19, 2020

Free Training, How to Master Networking & Build your Ministry Reputation

Pulpit Rock Training  When you register by clicking this image, and completing the registration form for Pulpit Rock Training you will re…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Mar 25, 2018

Wait on Your Boaz

Wait On Your Boaz was created to encourage and uplift women of all ages and backgrounds. The Biblical character Ruth was an outsider, alon…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Apr 7, 2013

2012 SPRING/SUMMER SPORTS MINISTRY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES

Position: Un-Paid internships/Volunteer Placements Title: Sports Ministry/Evangelism (Multi-Task Project Assistants) Sector: Christ…

Started by Albert KUNIHIRA

0 Feb 19, 2012

Praise Report

Beloved in Jesus Christ,           Greetings to you in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  By the Grace of Almighty Go…

Started by Pastor Jachin Charley

0 Feb 2, 2012

This is the Season of New Births!!!!!!

I'M EXPECTING!!!! Somebody CALL the DOCTOR because yesterday's in the TOMB, today’s in the WOMB & what I’m INTIMATE with right now I’m…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Sep 9, 2011

This is the Season of New Births!!!!!!

I'M EXPECTING!!!! Somebody CALL the DOCTOR because yesterday's in the TOMB, today’s in the WOMB & what I’m INTIMATE with right now I’m…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Sep 8, 2011

Honoring Dr. Zachery Tims

Anyone who thinks God “took out” Pastor Zachery Tims “because of his sin,” probably ought to be looking over their own shoulder. You see, G…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

35 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Pastor Jonathan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service