All Discussions Tagged 'My' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome Home New AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Apostle Parice C. Parker

How to Download My Father the Hero (1994) Full Movie

Click Here to Watch My Father the Hero (1994) Online Now! Have you been looking for a great place to find full length movies? Well, your…

Started by puttoliopaypE

0 Sep 19, 2012

JEHOVA SHAMMAH

The lord is there with us. God is the good friend, g ood mother, good father everything for us. He is the only one true living god, oh god…

Started by S. JACOB

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

JEHOVA SHAMMAH

The lord is there with us. God is the good friend, g ood mother, good father everything for us. He is the only one true living god, oh god…

Started by S. JACOB

0 Jun 29, 2012

JEHOVA SHAMMAH

Started by S. JACOB

0 Jun 29, 2012

Share My New Book: In The Test Of Time, By Gladys Robinson

The realities of life over-shadowed emotions and beliefs. No issue could stay hidden within and had to make a choice. The repercussions wit…

Started by Gladys Robinson

0 Feb 16, 2010

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 4

Confession: As from now on, blood-thirsty demons and robbers will flee at my presence, in the name of Jesus. Whether I am on the sea, in th…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Advancement through prayer 3:

Pray like this: Every arrow of darkness against my testimony, scatter, in the name of Jesus. Every trap set against my destiny, be destroye…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

My conversation with a homosexual...Very disturbing to say the least.

I had a homosexual say to me that we as parents should not have the right to teach our children that homosexuality is immoral. They said th…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

35 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service