All Discussions Tagged 'OF' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Heart of Men

I was ministering last week sundays on the topic "The Heart of Man" and i came to find out that the question i throw to the floor was too d…

Started by YOUNG PROPHET BENJAMIN

0 Aug 20, 2011

PRAYER & INTERCESSYING SERVICE-10AM-12PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE(PALTALK ROOM)

KEEP UP THE FAITH DON’T GIVE UP THE HOPEFIVE FOLD INTERNATIONALLY MINISTRYChief Apostle Raymond Grant(President/Pastor)Apostle Rosemary…

Started by Apostle Rosemary Grant

0 Aug 7, 2010

DOES KENTUCKY NEED A REVIVAL?

Started by Prophet Calvin D Ward

0 Jul 24, 2010

STANDING IN THE NEED OF PRAYER

WHEN STANDING FACING A WALL OR A STORM. 'PRAY'  IN A FIGHT OR SOMEONE COMING AGAINST YOU. 'PRAY' WHEN DOWN AND OUT.'PRAY'. I AM HERE IS THE…

Started by leejrrex

0 Jul 16, 2010

unclean spirits

we have authority to exercise power over all unclean spirits. Matthew 10:1 says, “And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

WHY IS IT DIFFICULTS FOR CHURCHES NOW NOT TO RECOGNISE THE ROLES OF EVANGELIST IN ALL THEIR MINISTRIES

Jesus said GO to all the nations both black,white, rich and poor and preach the gospel to them so that they will get save,but now the messa…

Started by Pastor DAVIDSON

0 Jan 6, 2010

THE GREATEST SPIRITUAL SPY

The greatest spiritual spy that reports us to the camp of the enemy is fear. Fear reveals our strength and weakness to the enemy. The Bibl…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

IF GOD IS A GOD OF LOVE & LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE THOSE WHO ARE IN HELL AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO HELL? WHAT ARE YOUR THO…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

CROSS DRESSING IN SCHOOL....ALSO SHOWING UP IN OUR CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS GET OUT OF HAND..

A Georgia teen wants to cross dress in school. This is what happens when you give Satan one inch, he'll take two miles. This is also what h…

5 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

DOES GOD LOVE SATAN?........PART II OF DOES GOD LOVE THOSE IN HELL?

On our other discussion regarding the Love of God for those in hell I noticed that the question came up regarding whether or not God loved…

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service