All Discussions Tagged 'OF' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE SPIRIT OF DISCORD & DIVISION ON BPN…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I AM DONE WITH THIS NONSENSE…

THE SPIRIT OF DISCORD ON BPN…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I AM DONE… Someone responded very angrily on a post that we did about the Home Church revolu…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

WOMEN OF GOD, ARE YOU REALLY CONSCIOUS OF THE KEY ROLE THAT YOU OUGHT TO PLAY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST?

Do we have to interpret the word of God or to believe simply what is written even if we do not understand it yet? Doesn’t the interpretati…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

27 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

TWO PASTORS KILL A HANDICAPPED MAN FOR A LARGE SUM OF MONEY!!!!! WHAT A SHAME

4 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by newview

PROPHECY: Pastors, Preachers and People falling dead RIGHT IN THE PULPIT. THE WRATH OF GOD IS POURING OUT AND IT WILL START IN THE CHURCHES

2 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

WHAT IS THIS?.......WHERE IS GOD IN ALL OF THIS?

People think that this stuff is causing folks to get saved in all of this mess but what I see are a bunch of people partying. Please don't…

0 Jun 20, 2009

JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TORAH)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TO…

4 Jun 12, 2009

JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TORAH)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TO…

8 Jun 12, 2009

SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD: YOUR OWN GOOD WORKS CAN NEVER SAVE YOU!

Brother ozell adams, I realize that you need to be taught. Indeed to "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm". Let us read the Holy s…

13 Jun 3, 2009

SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD:YOUR OWN GOOD WORKS CAN NEVER SAVE YOU!

Brother ozell adams, I realize that you need to be taught. Indeed to "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm". Let us read the Holy s…

2 Jun 3, 2009

WHAT IS THE DOCTINE OF THE NICOLAITANES?

The Doctrine of the Nicolaitanes Revelation 2:15, "So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate."…

0 May 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service