All Discussions Tagged 'Pastors' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2015 PASTORS APPRECIATION BREAKFAST

Yesterday I was privileged to attend the “2015 Pastors Appreciation Breakfast.” The Pastors Annual Breakfast, which is geared to encourage…

Started by Overseer Betty J. Williams

0 May 25, 2015

Confusion before the Cross Series (My Pride No Joy)

God Bless You All I just wanted to answer a question openly that a young deacon asked me in bible study (Online) he asked  so here's the an…

Started by Pastor Valentine J.Stewart

0 May 8, 2013

BEYOND PENTECOSTALISM AND CHARISMATIC MOVEMENTS! (THE NEXT MOVE OF GOD IS HERE)

We bless the Lord for all He has accomplished and is still doing on the earth via the pentecostal and charismatic movements.The both moveme…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

TEN SIGNS THAT A SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT HAS BECOME A MONUMENT!

Throughout the history of the Church, God has raised several movements as carriers of truth regarding His kingdom and His will on earth as…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 Jul 26, 2012

Pastors are you looking for church growth? Do you want to get your church out of debt? Faith base leaders are you trying to rebuild your community?

If you care about any of these topics WE have a CONFERENCE for you! It is on line and you can dial in from the comfort of your home or offi…

Started by Sharon West

0 Jun 13, 2012

Ministry Opportunities

Men & Women of God, I have had some great interactions with some great people on this network, but I feel there can be an even greater…

Started by Pastor Ray C. Jones

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

Faith Based Pastoral Call

Greetings,   Tune in to the Faith Based Pastoral Call every Monday at 12pm, 212-990-8000 Pin 5555# and be inspired by the works of other Pa…

Started by Medaline Philbert

0 Nov 8, 2010

New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

I remeber my first comments on the BPN was under Min. Lockett discussion regarding "My First Sermon." At that time I was like him "An assoc…

Started by Rev. Charles Moore

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

PULPIT PIMPS!

1 Samuel 2:12 Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.13 And the priest's custom with the people was, that, when a…

Started by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

2 May 13, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

SCRIPTURALLY, Can Women Pastor a Church?

Hello, Men and women of God, How are you doing? Hopefully you and your family and in good health, smiling and enjoying life in Christ. I'…

Started by Timothy BliSs Jones

13 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service