All Discussions Tagged 'Pastors' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EMERGE 2010: THE CONFERENCE FOR PASTORS AND LEADERS OF SMALL AND EMERGING CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES

COTLH hosts Conference for Pastors and Leaders of Small and Emerging Churches and Ministries   February 22, 2010     Church of the Lords Ha…

Started by BISHOP STEVEN J. SMITH, II

0 Mar 11, 2010

Introduce Yourself to Group Members

Hi Everyone, 

I would like to initiate a discussion wherein everyone introduces oneself. It would be great for members already on board an…

Started by Sam's Video Productions

0 Dec 17, 2009

Should Evangelist Be invited back to your church when they have a side agenda with the women of your congregation..

There has been a pattern going on for years. But should an evangelist be invited back to your church when they have a side agenda with the…

Started by Bro. Steve Harris

10 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Are their Pastor's with a healthy productive relationship with their Deacon Ministry? Methods of success?

I would like to provoke a discussion of the relationship of Pastor's with their Deacon Ministries/Boards. (Which ever applies) If you are e…

Started by Pastor J.H. Smith Jr.

9 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Taking Dominion Over Domains

Sonship is a term associated with Kingdom of God business. As I logged onto a sonship website via the internet, the enemy had sexually expl…

Started by Ministering Creation

3 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Ministering Creation

Understanding Church Growth-Time to Triple Your Membership

We will focus on ways to help pastors triple your membership with our church growth DVD (now available) bloggs and much much more. Its time…

Started by Bro. Steve Harris

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Bro. Steve Harris

Preacher/Wife is there a problem for women to do both?

Well this is really more so 2 the men on here...Let me start with some back ground I am a single pastor who was @ one point engaged to anot…

Started by Overseer Daniell Galloway

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

PROPHECY: Pastors, Preachers and People falling dead RIGHT IN THE PULPIT. THE WRATH OF GOD IS POURING OUT AND IT WILL START IN THE CHURCHES

Started by Child of the Kingdom

2 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

Believers, Pastors and Bishops Overruling God’s authority. It don't take all of that.

It amazes me how Bishops, Pastors, Leaders, and so many in the church are overruling God’s authority. It seems that when the Word of God sa…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

32 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Are Pastors only Humans?

It is my experience , most hold pastors at a higher accountability than most humans, right? Does God? Do You? What does the Word of God sa…

Started by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

0 Jun 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service