All Discussions Tagged 'Prayer' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Effective Praying: James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availe…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 10, 2018

A Morning Prayer

Psalm 5:1-12   Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God; for unto thee I…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 24, 2014

October 12,2009 Word for Provisionary Miracle Month of October

1 John 5:7-15 v.7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father,the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are one. {The…

Started by Arron Lee

1 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Timothy Wayne George

The Virtual Church, the church without walls

Hello saints of the most High GOD, as Pastor of the Virtual Online Church, the church without walls I'm proud to anounce that we've reached…

Started by Apostle Frank A. Willett

0 Jan 26, 2013

Prayer Time

For the Spirit of the Lord is Upon Us the Body of Christ to "Cry Out" in prayer like never before Pray Pray Pray for the Body of Christ to…

Started by Ms Patricia Boone

0 Jan 17, 2013

Prayer request

Please keep me in prayer ... not feeling well may have to under go test.... not feeling good at all but God is a healer

Started by Evangelist T. Gray

3 May 13, 2012
Reply by Evangelist T. Gray

Hold What You Got Daily Devotional by Prophetess Margaret L.Thomas

RESPONSIBILITY   You cannot send someone to do what you've been called to do. When God has given you an assignment, he has equipped and pre…

Started by Margaret L Thomas

0 Feb 25, 2012

“Should I Pray For A husband?”

Over several years of ministering to single women, I’ve heard one question asked repeatedly: “Should I pray for a husband?”   On the surfa…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Oct 27, 2011

Monday Morning Prayer:

Lord, We thank You for allowing us to grace this earth another day! Thank you for the many many blessings You have given to us! We thank yo…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Oct 24, 2011

BAPTISM OF FIRE

00. Prayer Line – Baptism of Fire on Sustained Fire to Demolish Strongholds. A time of daily prayer and warfare. Print this weeks prayer po…

Started by Dr.Stella Gods Warrior Princess

0 Dec 6, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service