All Discussions Tagged 'THIS' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Us JESUS

Jesus {{{{{{{Sweet Jesus}}}}}}} HEAR THIS PRAY NOW... All that has requested prayer from me I ask you to POUR OUT A FRESH ANOINTING OVER AL…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 20, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE SUGGEST THAT GAYS AND LESBIANS GET EMPOWERED BY THE CHURCH

SOMEONE HAD A DISCUSSION SOME TIME AGO ABOUT EMPOWERING GAY MEMBERS. HOW EXACTLY DO YOU EMPOWER SIN IN THE CHURCH? I AM CURIOUS. LOOK AT…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

5 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

FREE (AND FUN!) CHURCH FUNDRAISER

If you haven't heard about Blastoff yet, you will soon. It's a new site that lets you bring all of the web content you want to see to one c…

Started by Cynthia Chapman

0 Oct 24, 2009

CROSS DRESSING IN SCHOOL....ALSO SHOWING UP IN OUR CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS GET OUT OF HAND..

A Georgia teen wants to cross dress in school. This is what happens when you give Satan one inch, he'll take two miles. This is also what h…

5 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT…I AIN’T WORKING HERE NO MORE.

TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT…I AIN’T WORKING HERE NO MORE. So many have reduced Pastoring to the above statement. Declaring, if I can’t get…

16 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by John

WHO IS THIS MELCHISEDEC?

WHO IS THIS MELCHISEDEC? "Let us bow our heads for prayer. Dear heavenly Father, we hear this song of "Only Believe"; it makes us to know…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

17 May 22, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service