All Discussions Tagged 'The' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moses

Thou Shall not commit ADULTERY. the Prophet moses... In this day the discription concubine most people dont subscribe to that, especailly i…

Started by Clifford DeVine

0 May 20, 2010

The One Person You Should Always Forgive...

Somebody once asked me a powerful question that I want to ask you right now. Here goes...Could you forgive someone who has hurt you mentall…

Started by Author R.A. Clark

0 May 11, 2010

world History told by the Prophets

WORLD HISTORY TOLD BY THE PROPHETS Nebuchadnezzar had a dream and the dream troubled him. The problem was he could not remember the drea…

Started by MaLon Israel

15 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

What is the real purpose of the church?

I want to ask the question what is the real purpose of the church? I have been in church all of my life and I have seen many things happen,…

Started by Pastor Adrian Ewings

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Everett Gilliam

Why don’t we really practice the Golden Rule in 2010?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show will return this Sunday with another brand spanking new edition this…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 12, 2010

The Day the Music Stopped Playing......An end times drama.

The day the music stopped playing is the beginning of the end of the world. The tribulation period has begun and the people are shocked. I…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

12 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

Share My New Book: In The Test Of Time, By Gladys Robinson

The realities of life over-shadowed emotions and beliefs. No issue could stay hidden within and had to make a choice. The repercussions wit…

Started by Gladys Robinson

0 Feb 16, 2010

In The Test Of Time

A Entralling Tale About A Woman Caught In A Clash Between Good And Evil. Wanted Good And Evil To Blend. Those Two Forces Could Not Come Tog…

Started by Gladys Robinson

0 Feb 12, 2010

WAYS OF BREAKING DOWN ONE’S IMMUNITY

A believer that confesses these scriptures daily would not be harmed even if somebody poisons his food. A certain evangelist went to preach…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alex

A WOMAN PREACHING IN A MAN'S WORLD

Join us on Monday at 7pm EST or 4pm Pacific when Pastor Juanita Mason chats about her new book, "A Woman Preaching In A Man's World". Live…

Started by zipporjah erby

0 Feb 1, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service