All Discussions Tagged 'are' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ayeka - Where Are You?

It is a question asked in Genesis 3:9. Adam and Eve had just eaten some fruit from the forbidden tree and, sensing God's presence in the Ga…

Started by Dr Harold Elam Jr

0 Jan 31, 2010

Good News For Modern Man

The bottom line is this: if you do not carry the load and yoke of Jesus, you will carry the devil’s own; there is no neutral position. If y…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Alex

ARROWS of the enemy

MANY THINGS FIRED AT CHRISTIANS THESE DAYS INCLUDE: Physical and spiritual sickness: When a person who is usually very happy, reads the Bib…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

ARROWS OF THE Devil these DAYS

Many weapons and arrows are used against people these days. Some people are choked on their beds and they find it difficult to breath. Some…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

October 15,2009 Who are the Priest, Kings and Prophets; part 2

If you are born again and understand 1 John 5 7-17 praying in communion. Then you will be activating the foundation of intercessory praying…

Started by Arron Lee

0 Oct 15, 2009

October 15,2009 Who are the Priest, Kings and Prophets

Matthew first Gospel records Jesus as King. As King of the Kingdom and Gospel of the Kingdom of God. Base upon this Sonship it was this son…

Started by Arron Lee

0 Oct 15, 2009

Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

Since being here on BPN we have come across so much opposition to Home Churches. Can anyone show in scripture where assembling together in…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

Horrors of Hell movie trailer - Don't Die in your sins or miss the Rapture. What are your thoughts on the upcoming film?

"Horrors of Hell" movie trailer - Don't Die in your sins or miss the Rapture. Trailer to the up coming film Horrors of hell, God releases 1…

Started by Horrors Of Hell

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Are you Prejudice?

I know it may seem like I'm talking about races, but I'm from from that. I pose a question are we people of God prejudice. Do we all obey t…

Started by Woman of God

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service