All Discussions Tagged 'bible' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

free Magazine

We are starting our monthly magazine 'The Living Truth' this will have messages, Christian news, quiz pages, bible studies, and much more.…

Started by Rev & Mrs McKivett

0 Mar 11, 2012

Investing and Creating Wealth as Ministry...Whatablessing

All that we have and all that we are has come from God. He has blessed us with money and possessions, and he has given each of us specific…

Started by Evangelist Diana Jackson

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Evangelist Diana Jackson

An open e-mail to Eddie Long

Dear Eddie Long, I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus, the firstborn from the dead, seated at the right hand of the Father as the true…

Started by Ronald F. Mosby

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ronald F. Mosby

What God Says About Gold and Silver...Evangelist Diana Jackson

Revelation 3:18 Verse 18. I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich, signifies an admonition to acquire…

0 Jan 22, 2012

What the Bible Says About Money

Evangelist Diana Jackson….What the Bible Says About Money….WhatablessingThe Bible has a great deal to say about money and our use of it. Th…

2 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Pastor Jonathan

Is the church religious or political?

“Upon this rock I will build my church.” With these eight words, the Lord Jesus announced the establishment of the body of citizens that wo…

Started by Ronald F. Mosby

7 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Cynthia D. Johnson

According to Scripture, what is the role of a Bishop?

In many church-settings I see Bishop is a popular title, but according to the scripture, what does it say a Bishop is, without opinion, but…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

Eight Compelling Reasons Why Christ Could Return Soon

The evidence for the soon return of Jesus Christ is overwhelming. It could be any moment. One scholar lists 167 converging clues just in th…

Started by Minister Pearson

0 Jan 17, 2011

Can Muslims be taken into FELLOWSHIP with Christians?

Many in the African American Community are coverts to Islam. Many of us believers here in Chicago know someone who has entered the Nation o…

Started by Darren Lamar Maclaire

0 Jun 26, 2010

How to Study the Bible

Reproduced from the online synopsis of "How to Study the Bible" bible study series, distributed by Way of Life Literature.

Started by Joseph Gill

20 May 24, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service