All Discussions Tagged 'evangelist' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Loving And Merciful God.

I am still thinking about, how loving and merciful God is to all of us. I'm Thankful that his loving and merciful hand was upon the people…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Nov 5, 2013

Bible Verses About Parents, Children, Mothers & Fathers Evangelist Diana Jackson

Here is a long list of Bible verses that talk about parenting, child instruction, mothers and fathers. Ephesians 6:1-4 ESV Children, obey…

Started by Evangelist Diana Jackson

0 Jun 13, 2012

How to Fly Like an Eagle

Deut 32:11-12 NKJV As an eagle stirs up its nest, hovers over its young, spreading out its wings, taking them up, carrying them on its win…

0 May 16, 2012

Evangelist Diana Jackson Patent Pending Life Time Residual Income Opportunity

MatchRate Plus has created a brand new program for companies who take credit cards known as "Merchant Partner". This patent pending busines…

0 Apr 16, 2012

Investing and Creating Wealth as Ministry...Whatablessing

All that we have and all that we are has come from God. He has blessed us with money and possessions, and he has given each of us specific…

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Evangelist Diana Jackson

What God Says About Gold and Silver...Evangelist Diana Jackson

Revelation 3:18 Verse 18. I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich, signifies an admonition to acquire…

0 Jan 22, 2012

Gold and Silver Investing with Whatablessing Financial Ministry

Whatablessing Financial Ministry was established as a place for family, friends, acquaintances, and other Christians to be informed about w…

0 Jan 17, 2012

What the Bible Says About Money

Evangelist Diana Jackson….What the Bible Says About Money….WhatablessingThe Bible has a great deal to say about money and our use of it. Th…

2 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Pastor Jonathan

A Brief Biblical Guide to Prosperity

The BRIEF Biblical Guide to Prosperity     Christians come from and are in all categories of socioeconomic strata. A person can b…

0 Aug 31, 2011

GODS Money Feeder Program will Fix your Money Problems

Money Problems: Only for the poor? Why are there so many people in the midst of money problems today? Is it really because of high living…

0 Aug 31, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service