All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Cautionary Tale about Seminary Education?

Over the summer I slogged my way through Bart D. Ehrman's two best -sellers, Misquoting Jesus and Jesus, Interrupted.  In the latter, Ehrma…

Started by Joseph Gill

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

There's a Voice

There's a VOICE for the NEXT generation, there's a VOICE in the wilderness, there's a VOICE that brings healing, there's a VOICE that bring…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Oct 12, 2011

There's a Voice

There's a VOICE for the NEXT generation, there's a VOICE in the wilderness, there's a VOICE that brings healing, there's a VOICE that bring…

0 Oct 12, 2011

The Outpouring Tonight!!

Join us Tonight!!!! For The Outpouring on Friday, May 20, 2011 @ 7pm, location Comfort Suites, 7209 Garth, Rd. Baytown, TX 77520 for mor…

0 May 20, 2011

Salvation of the Old Testament Saints

Hebrews 11 gives us the key to understanding the salvation of Old Testament saints. Therein you will find that it is by faith that "the eld…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Mar 23, 2011

Relationship vs. Religion

Religion is believing God can but making excuses for when He does not. It defers all benefits to the afterlife. Relationship is not just be…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

0 Jan 27, 2011

Vidaroo: Video Publishing. Done Better. Try it Free for 30 Days

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here Thank you for your interest in Vidaroo.  We appreciate your desire to recei…

Started by Jamye Wooten

0 Oct 22, 2010

Ye Shall Be Free Indeed

freeindeed.pdf   Ye Shall Be Free Indeed! Apostle D Tyler Brown, Founder Fresh Hope Bible Church - Houston Web: http://fhbchouston.ning.co

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Jul 8, 2010

Connecting with Purpose #1

I write a monthly column for a local church (not my own) and I thought you all might be interested in reading them. The column is free for…

Started by Deztnie

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by altarcalljohnnelson

Kinetics: putting faith in motion

by Lynn Pinder examiner.com   There is a powerful faith movement brewing in Baltimore centered around faith, dialogue and motion.   This mo…

Started by Jamye Wooten

0 Jun 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service