All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The dysfunctional church

The church is dysfunctional. Do you believe this? How can dysfunction create functional order and progress? The church has dysfunctional pa…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

12 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Eric Hancock

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD I'm a soldier for the Lord Who’s been up and who's been down Though while on the battlefield I have never turned aro…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Oct 22, 2009

Come Expecting A Miracle!

New Beginnings Global Ministries Presents Miracles, Signs and Wonders Conference October 16 -18, 2009 Greetings! Supernatural encounters…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

Are you a Calculus Christian?

Grace be to you, and peace, from God our father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ. For I long to write you this message, that I may impart un…

Started by Careca Akarue

0 Sep 25, 2009

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD = Free To Use = QUOTABLE QUOTES

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD QUOTABLE QUOTES THE MYSTERY OF PRAYER Never be afraid to pray boldly to God For no matter the crisis our Lord is a…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 24, 2009

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD QUOTABLE QUOTES

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD QUOTABLE QUOTES THE MYSTERY OF PRAYER Never be afraid to pray boldly to God For no matter the crisis our Lord is aw…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 21, 2009

POETS ARE THE BELL RINGERS of THE SOUL

Poets as a rule are high on adventure Like wondering bards or prophets today. Embracing hearts and minds with wisdom Casting through verse…

Started by Tom Zart

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by brotha paydae

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER & OBAMA'S TWO WORLDS + OBAMA’S BEST INAUGURATION POEM

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER “Hope Repentance And Transformation” When you preach to me speak of love and trust Not of race, division, hate, bla…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 13, 2009

OBAMA’S BEST INAUGURATION POEM = SOLDIER FOR THE LORD

OBAMA’S BEST INAUGURATION POEM FELLOW AMERICANS Will we battle terrorism as it should be fought Or run away and let evil doers chase us…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 11, 2009

Prophetic Gathering

Greetings: Prophetic Gathering are times of impartation, refreshing, activation, release, and revelation. There is a corporate anointing t…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Sep 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service