All Discussions Tagged 'family' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A B C'S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

A B C’S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP By Dr. Melody Barclay   A – Appreciate one another and what each other does. Appreciation is key.   B –…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 24, 2010

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 4

Confession: As from now on, blood-thirsty demons and robbers will flee at my presence, in the name of Jesus. Whether I am on the sea, in th…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Outward signs that a curse may be in operation within your family:

Mental or emotional breakdown Miscarriages or female problems Breakdown of marriage and family alienation (where a family falls apart) F…

Started by Alex

3 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

Pastors Warned After 'Horrific' Slaying

Pastors Warned After 'Horrific' Slaying By SEAN MURPHY, AP posted: 2 HOURS 32 MINUTES AGOcomments: 1335filed under: Crime News, National N…

Started by Minister Lonnie D. Hampton

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Janice F. Ellington

A SCORNFUL WOMAN & A SELFISH MAN

A SCORNFUL WOMAN & A SELFISH MAN A scornful woman can rip you apart Destroy your libido and harden your heart. They shout their list…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 17, 2009

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

A young minister was wondering what to do when you're "stuck in the middle" The young minister's pastor and his mentor who is a leader in…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

Fasting for Our Families on Friday's

If you have family members that you want to be touched by GOD let us agree together in prayer and fasting on Friday's. Isaiah 58 1 Cry alo…

Started by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

0 May 27, 2009

Re-Entry Housing Support Request

Hi there! My last Prison ministry visit in February was quite touching to say the least! I can still see the face and hear the tears of a 1…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

0 Mar 18, 2009

BARACK OBAMA SONG -YES, WE CAN From COGIC Smith Family Singers

There is Hope, Change is Coming!!! A talented family from COGIC, West Philadelphia has written and produced Yes, We Can - The Song! Have yo…

Started by Antoinette

0 Nov 15, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service