All Discussions Tagged 'fellowship' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shawn Papi presents A Fellowship & Networking Event

SAVE THE DATE !!! IT'S OFFICIAL OUR 1ST NETWORKING EVENT !!! Shawn Papi presents A Fellowship & Networking Event July 13, 2013 from 1:…

Started by Christian Promoter Shawn Papi

0 Apr 11, 2013

Letter Sent to Bishop Eddie Long and his accusers

Below is the text of a letter sent to Bishop Eddie Long and his accusers.  The letter was sent September 23, 2010.    Br…

Started by Ronald F. Mosby

15 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

Minority Health Policy FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITY At Harvard Medical School

Commonwealth Fund/Harvard University FellowshipTo Apply Contact:CFHUF Coordinator: 617-432-2922, mfdp_cfhuf@hms.harvard.eduApplication Dea…

Started by Medaline Philbert

0 Aug 20, 2010

MORNING COFFEE WITH GOD

An excerpt from: MORNING COFFEE WITH THE LORD By Dr. Melody Barclay- JULY 2009 Thank you Father-God that I’m not where I used to be, and…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 26, 2010

FROM MY HEART TO HIS

Excerpts from: "FROM MY HEART TO HIS, FROM HIS HEART TO MINE" BY DR. MELODY BARCLAY Lord You so ravish my heart. Only You can make me fee…

0 Feb 26, 2010

DID YOU FIND GOD YET?

DID YOU FIND GOD YET? By Dr. Melody Barclay DID YOU FIND GOD YET? WHERE HAVE YOU LOOKED FOR HIM? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING? HAVE YOU B…

0 Feb 25, 2010

Are you Carrying Extra Baggage? How to Get Rid of Extra Baggage, "Yes we Can"

When are born, into this world we come in the buff, then we accumulate clothes, bottles, diaper bag etc... your own bedroom full of stuff,…

Started by Apostle, Ouida Perkins

0 Jan 22, 2010

RELATIONSHIPS - COMMUNICATION Part 1

This discussion will be just one of a series on “Relationships”. COMMUNICATION What do we mean by communication? Communicating is conveyi…

0 Aug 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service